Friday, July 15, 2011

Rosetta Stone

So I have been wanting to learn a new language for a long time. I have a couple spanish friends and they have been trying to teach me some things. This wasn't really working to well. Last week I finally gave in and bought Rosetta Stone. 

It arrived at my house yesterday. I couldn't wait to open the box and get started. I spent about an hour on the lesson's before bed. I woke up today and surprisingly I have retained almost all of what I have learned yesterday. I am a believer of Rosetta Stone. Overnight I had learned more spanish than I have in my whole life. I will stick with it and hopefully in a few months I can write a post for you guy's in all spanish.

I would recommend the stone to anyone out there! The thing works miracles! 

Adios, hombres y mujeres!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls