Thursday, July 14, 2011

Live Life Outside The Margins

I have changed my major about 6 times now! I am getting ready to start my sophomore year of college, and I'm still unsure of a major. But I am not to worried about it. People try to help me figure out my major, but it is no use. Many of you might be struggling to find a major or a job you love! It is a tough decision to make, honestly how many people know what they want to do everyday for the rest of their lives.

The various majors I have had listed at some point in time during college...so far...

It started with engineering, then kinesiology, architecture, business, education, and now social sciences. The problem with all the majors I was choosing was I didn't see myself doing architecture, engineering, or teaching, for the next 30 years of my life. 

When thinking about a job a few things come to mind. Such as a job where I can take time off whenever I want, the ability to help others, no limits on what I can earn, live a healthy lifestyle, live an exciting lifestyle, have financial freedom, be able to spend as much time with my family as possible, travel the world, go on exotic vacations...and the list goes on...

So many of you reading this are thinking, jobs like this don't exist. Well I'll tell you what, they do exist you just have to find them. The job I found doesn't require a college degree or any experience. It just requires you to work hard for what you want. At least for a little while. The thing is you can achieve all the things I listed above. FREEDOM! 


I am an Independent Team Beachbody Coach, and the future has never looked so bright! I spend my days helping people achieve their goals. If any of the things I listed above apply to you, comment on this post and I will get back to you. God Bless.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls